This course is designed to train candidates in providing expert Electrical Epilation Treatments to the highest standards. This enables candidates to insure themselves to work in the beauty industry, independently or as a mobile therapist.
· Anatomy and Physiology
· Types & structure of the hair
· Skin, blood, and lymphatic circulation
· The reproductive and endocrine system
· Theory of Electric Currents
· Consultations & Record Cards
· Contra-indications & contra-actions
· Aftercare advice
· Choice of needles/probes
· Accurate probing techniques
· Legislation, Hygiene, and Sterilisation
This course is for those who have a passion for beauty and would like to enhance their skills to increase their earnings. Who accredits our online courses?
The online courses are accredited by IPHM and CPD Excellence. This means the certificate you receive is well recognised within the trading industry and will most likely allow you to gain insurance.
Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in beauty therapy
Level 4 in micropigmentation
Nationally recognised level 2 or 3 in A&P with industry accredited microblading qualification
Dental nurse with GDC number
Electrolysis hair removal courses of this level may lead directly into employment as an electrologist in a beauty salon or spa, or to self-employment as a mobile electrologist.