About This Course
Education is the sector that is meant for the benefit of everyone. Industry experts develop the system and have all the information you need about this topic. Be a part of this challenging and rewarding sector by educating yourself with this globally recognized Focus Awards Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (RQF) course. You will have 24/7 support and can access this course from anywhere. Upon completing the course, you will receive a certificate to recognize your education that will add value to your resume and step up your career game!
Benefits you will gain:
- Top-notch virtual learning materials
- Modules availability 24/7
- An easy-to-use online learning platform
- Compliant learning
- Recognised qualification
- Exquisite customer service
The Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (RQF) course is divided into two units: mandatory and optional, with 75 and 45 credits, respectively. From this comprehensive course, you will:
- Learn to develop teaching, learning, and assessment in education and training
- Study the theories, principles, and models of education and training
- Know about professional practice and development in education and training
- Gain in-depth knowledge of ESOL theories and frameworks
- Understand the relationship between ESOL and learners
- Be able to recognize the learning requirements of an organization
This out-and-out Focus Awards Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (RQF) course is designed to assist learners in mastering the knowledge and skills needed to work effortlessly in education and training.
Who is this course for?
The Focus Awards Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (RQF) course is designed for those who want to work in the educational field as competent professionals. It provides excellent training to individuals seeking a sought-after educational and training qualification.
- Learners must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Reading and communication skills should be adequate to meet the training requirements.
- Do not have a criminal background preventing them from working with young people or vulnerable adults as a teacher.
- Hold a relevant qualification at a level above that of their learners; ideally at least Level 3 in their area of specialism
- Minimum core of literacy, language, numeracy, and ICT
Total Qualification Time
Total Qualification Time comprises GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study, or any other learning, including assessment, which takes place as directed by but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor, or tutor. TQT determines the credit value, where given, for qualification, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning. The total Qualification Time for this qualification is 728 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
These hours comprise all contact time, guidance, or supervision of a learner by a lecturer, supervisor, tutor, trainer, or other appropriate education or training provider. Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 390 hours.
Method of Assessment:
The assessment activities consist of a few brief assignments that you must complete to demonstrate general reading skills while referencing your work. All jobs are submitted through the website.
- Lectures 132
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 104 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 59
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes