View basket “ANATOMY&PHYSIOLOGY” has been added to your basket.
Category: Online Courses
These are treatments you will need to know if you are starting out as a skincare specialist. A facial electric treatment can postpone early signs of ageing, improve the appearance of the skin and erase minor sun damage, scarring and pigmentation.
This course is becoming more popular than ever before due to the amazing electrical equipment now available at reasonable prices for salons and therapist.
Facial Electrical is a very popular service and completing this facial electrical course will enable you to start your own business or work within a salon and start earning money!
The skill involved to carry out a thorough consultation with the client, catering to individual needs to deliver a bespoke, results-driven treatment
• The knowledge to maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing facial electrical treatments
• Be able to consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients
• Be able to carry out facial electrical treatments
• Understand organisational and legal requirements for providing facial electrical treatments
• How to perform client consultation, treatment planning and preparation
• Contra-indications and contra-actions that affect or restrict facial electrical treatments
• How to provide aftercare advice
• Skin conditions and skin types
• Understand anatomy and physiology that relates to facial electrical treatments
• Products, tools and equipment
• Preparation of therapist and client
• Direct High frequency
• Electro muscle stimulator
• Micro-current unit
• Lymphatic drainage
All of our diploma courses enable you to work from both home and mobile offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed. You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. This is a great way to quickly learn a new treatment skill so is ideal for existing therapists or for beginners who would like to learn to provide facial electrical treatments from home or mobile.
The online courses are accredited by IPHM (International Practioners of Holistic Medicine) and is also accepted by CPD Excellence. Accreditation means the certificate you receive is well recognised within the beauty industry and will allow you to gain insurance to work from home or mobile.
Our Online courses are suitable for complete beginners and do not require any prior learning to be able to train with us; many of our students are not yet beauty trained and are looking to start up a business in the industry. We welcome students of all abilities, whether you are looking to learn a new skill from scratch or currently working as a therapist and looking to refresh your knowledge of particular treatments. Diploma in Facials is recommended for those who have no background in beauty industry or qualification but this qualification is not mandatory.
Enrol now and achieve an ACCREDITED new skill
You will receive your CPD Excellence and IPHM accredited to apply for professional insurance.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.